International Holland Music Sessions
Mede dankzij onze sponsors zijn wij in staat financieel laagdrempelige topconcerten te bieden, waarmee bovendien onze (oud) studenten weer de broodnodige podiumervaring op kunnen doen. Voor onze concerten in het zomerfestival kost een toegangskaart €18 (< 30 jaar halve prijs)) en voor de concerten in de serie New Masters on Tour b.v. in Het Koninklijke Concertgebouw €36 (< 30 jaar € 15; serie van 5 concerten: € 135). De toegangsprijs voor concerten in het kader van het Impresariaat wordt bepaald door de organiserende instantie.
Every year during the Summer Academy & Festival, 150 top talents from about 40 countries perform about 150 concerts and public master classes on piano, violin and cello in 5 weeks at 25 locations in North West Netherlands, parallel to participation in the IHMS academy in Bergen with top teachers worldwide. Throughout the year, in the series New Masters on Tour and as part of the Impresario, another 40 or so concerts are performed in other parts of the Netherlands, as well as a number abroad. In addition, specific educational programmes are developed, such as workshops in secondary schools and family concerts.
In its 28 years of existence, IHMS has been able to attract more than 2500 participants from all over the world thanks to one of the strongest faculties in the world.
Many current well-known Dutch and foreign musicians and winners of international competitions have already been discovered by the IHMS and invited to present themselves on the stage of The Royal Concertgebouw in our "New Masters on Tour" series.
IHMS functions with the help of approximately 200 volunteers, 75 of whom are host families, and 1 paid employee; the director. He manages the volunteers together with 6 coordinators and is assisted by the board (4); who in turn are assisted by a number of advisors (5).
As a sponsor, you help ensure that the concerts are and remain accessible to young and old, and that top talent from the Netherlands and abroad is given the opportunity to present itself. Would you like to make a contribution? Then see which form suits you best and show that you care about culture and classical music in particular!
Sponsorship is a tailor-made matter and, based on your wishes, a tailor-made agreement will be made. The rest concerns global packages. In terms of taxation, it is important to know that IHMS has the status of a cultural Institution for General Benefit (ANBI), which allows for considerable deductions (Dutch Gift Act).
Main sponsor (min. € 20.000,- per year for min. 2 years; or min. € 50.000,- for 3 years)
- 40 tickets per year in the series New Masters on Tour (NMoT) with accompanying refreshments before the start and in the interval of the concert and personal reception at the Royal Concertgebouw.
- 8 tickets/per concert for 8 concerts and/or public masterclasses of your choice during the summer festival (64 tickets).
- 1/2 page (own advertisement) in our 2 brochures (Festival and NMoT).
- Your logo in both brochures and on the concert programmes, as well as mention on the IHMS website with a link to your own website.
- in consultation: labelling (name) of specific concerts, concert series or public masterclasses; possibility of staff concerts, house concerts, concerts at specific locations, etc.
Sponsor (min. €10,000 per year for at least 2 years; or min. €25,000 for 3 years)
- 20 tickets per year in the series New Masters on Tour (see above) with accompanying refreshments and personal welcome in the Royal Concertgebouw.
- 8 tickets per concert for 4 concerts during the summer festival (32 tickets).
- 1/4 page (own advertisement) in our brochures (Festival and NMoT).
- logos in brochures and on concert programmes, as well as on the IHMS website; link to own website.
Junior sponsor (min. € 5,000 per year for min. 2 years; or min. € 12,500 for 3 years)
- 10 tickets per year in the series New Masters on Tour with accompanying refreshments and personal welcome in the Royal Concertgebouw.
- 8 tickets/per concert (see above) for 2 concerts during the summer festival (16 tickets).
- logos in brochures (2) and on concert programmes as well as on the IHMS website, link to own website.
Fund in name only
Named fund (min. € 1000,- per year, possibly using the Geefwet.
- invitation to 2 concerts.
- free admission to all concerts during the summer festival (approx. 150) when using the Giving Act.
In-kind sponsorship. (the provision of resources, services etc. such as, for example, accommodation for the summer academy, grand pianos and flowers)
- designation with logo as "Partners" in the brochures.
- Invitation to concerts.